Thursday, October 18, 2007

A new start...

I've decided to discontinue my personal blog, and concentrate my efforts on keeping up with this blog. Although it's called Baby Lunch (I suppose at some point I should have explained the name...or maybe I already did?), it'll include posts about our family in general, as well as occasional personal ramblings. Dad-to-be will continue his posts in Japanese as well, so please expect that sometimes, you won't be able to read the latest post.

Right now I'm in the process of redesigning the blog (well, as much redesigning you can do when you're using a template), so if the looks change every once in a while (or every ten minutes), that's what's going on. I'm not very savvy as far as web design is concerned, so the results won't be spectacular, but I'm hoping to at least make the blog's design look similar to the baby's homepage I'm creating with my Mac (that, too, based on an easy template).

No comments: