Monday, August 11, 2008

Evan's Back!

After a day of not being himself, Evan's back! His mom & dad are very happy!!

Here's Evan this morning (bright and early 5 am). We thought it was a good time for Evan to take a bath (since he hadn't the night before). He thought it was a good time to rearrange his books.


Grandma called this morning to check on how Evan's doing. While Dad's on the phone with Grandma, Evan is entertaining himself with a bottle of water.


At some point during the day, Evan figured out how to wave goodbye. He had been waving randomly before (usually with both hands), but he seemed to be making a connection with the word "bye" (although I don't think he quite gets what it means yet).



Ahem...before I get any emails from inquiring minds that want to know if I'm incubating #2, I'm not. The only thing "showing" are the 17 lbs. I've yet to lose after giving birth to Evan.

No comments: