先日書いたけど、2/21に生まれました。
いやぁ、やっとというかついにというか、生まれた。
今回は女のコ。
↑Her name is Kanade Elise。
カナデ・エリースと読みます。
日本名は奏(かなで)です。
EliseはEvanのときのパターンと全く同じ。
夜中に破水して病院に走った。
煌心のときは11時間くらいかかったけど、奏は3時間くらい。
2人めは早いって聞くけど、もっすごい早かったやん。
↑生まれて直後の奏。
↑生んだぜ、ブイブイ!!
↑Love you~
↑Evan、Eliseと初対面の瞬間。
ちなみに、Dadaは髪ボサボサ。
↑それから煌心はマミィに甘えtime。
↑アハハ♪
↑入院中、bkさんは奏にミルクをやる。
奏はミルクをグビグビ飲みやるらしい。
↑Dadaは仕事帰りに二人に会いに行きました。
↑Evanとじじばば達も毎日二人に会いに行きました。
3 comments:
she's gorgeous! CONGRATULATIONS! what a beautiful name! 3 hours is quick! was the labour ok? well done! How does Evan feel about having a baby sister? Hope mum and baby are both doing well. Are you breastfeeding? very happy for you all.
Thanks Becca! It certainly was a quick birth. After two hours of active labor (and waiting for the pain to get worse) the midwife said, "Ok, ready for the delivery room?" Unfortunately, the pushing stage was much more painful and lasted longer than the first time around, but I'm definitely not complaining! Evan is responding quite well (for now) to the new baby. We tried to prepare him the last few months, but were never quite sure he understood...I think the most difficult thing for him right now is that he wants to play with her and talk to her, and doesn't understand why she can't play or talk. I also think that once the breastfeeding starts for real, he'll probably begin to resent the time/attention it takes. We definitely are breastfeeding, but unfortunately it took 4 days for the milk to come in (I wrongly thought it'd be quicker the second time around). I took a beating those few days that Elise was sucking with no milk coming out (it doesn't help that dear Elise was born with her two bottom teeth about to emerge), so we'll supplement for a few more days while I recover. I'm also thinking I need to make an appointment with Kazuko-san, because for some reason Elise is not sucking very efficiently from one side.
Grammy Kerrigan - Thank you! I just got home yesterday (in Japan it's standard to stay five days in the hospital). We'll work on posting more pictures while Dad's taking a few days off from work.
Post a Comment