Saturday, March 13, 2010

風邪

数日前の話になるけど、Eliseさん初めてのtummy time。
思い返せば、Evanはそれが大嫌いやったなぁ。
では、EliseもLet's begin!!














↑tummy timeスタート!!!!













↑ブニブニ動くElise。












↑僕も~!me too~♪と一緒やるEvan。
 いやいや、あなたできるやんか。


ちょっと頑張ったのですぐに終わり。
またやってみるか!



さて、実は今ウチは風邪中なんやだ。
風邪のスタートは僕やろか。僕なんやろうなぁ。

花粉症が始まったと思ってクシャミや鼻水。
人によっては咳が出るらしいもんで、今回出た咳も
花粉症なんやろうと思ってたんやけど、風邪やったんかもしれん。


それが今、Evanとbkも風邪ひいとる。
Eliseが心配。
Eliseも心配なんやが、Evanは食べが悪いのも心配。
元々食べの悪いコやのに、風邪ひいていっぱい食べてほしい時に
食べんのが余計にハラ立つのよ。
イライラしたらアカンってのも思いやるんやけど、
やっぱりイライラしてしまう。

二人とも熱はない。Evanはちょっと微熱だけ。
二人とも早く良くなってほしい。

2 comments:

Becca said...

oh poor bk, elise and evan! hope they all get well soon! Elise is so cute!!

food is always a worry isn't it! kai doesn't eat much sometimes..it kind of comes in waves of eating well and then not eating much. i think kids kind of know what they need though..they definately won't let themselves starve! try not to stress/get frustrated about it! if you do evan will sense that and it might become a control issue....

get well soon!

champuruu ちゃんぷるー said...

Hi Becca!
So much for staying holed up at home to keep the newborn away from germs!! Earlier this week I was nervous because I developed a cold sore on my lip, and apparently, on the extremely RARE chance that the baby gets infected with that virus, it can be life-threatening for her...thank goodness the sore went away quickly (although Dad developed one, too, but he's not breastfeeding!). Now, I'm paranoid about all the cold germs floating around our home. I feel so sad sometimes because Koichi and I have tried to shower Evan with love and attention so as not to make him feel hurt by Elise's arrival (which is unavoidable, I suppose), but lately I find myself instructing Evan to go to the other room, or not touch Elise, or something else to keep him from spreading his cold to the baby.

And about Evan's eating...this struggle has been going on for a year now!! He used to be such a good eater. And now, he's not just a picky eater, a lot of times he just won't eat! And, like you, I want to think that he'll eat when he's hungry, but when that time doesn't come often it really is disturbing. The thing that bothers me the most is, he WILL eat when his grandparents spend an hour practically spoonfeeding him (a habit that formed late in my pregnancy and while I was in the hospital after Elise was born when Evan stayed with them). Personally I feel like a 2.5 year old should feed himself without being coaxed (especially because he's physically capable), but my in-laws are more of a get-him-to-eat-by-any-means-necessary type of people, so now Evan won't eat at home. And, unfortunately, I think this eating thing turned into a control issue a looong time ago (which is why I've been trying to take a hands-off approach). And it was bad enough when I was the one getting frustrated all the time, but now, even the ever-patient Koichi has started to become stressed. Arg...feeding Elise is so much easier!