Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It seems like only yesterday...

that we were goofing around with a practice baby...


and now we've got the real deal...


Today I was looking back at some of our older posts, and came across the one with the practice baby. Since that blue striped outfit is the same one we put Evan in whenever we go out nowadays, I thought it'd be fun to compare the pictures.

Well, I guess it's not that much fun. Anyway, I did enjoy reading old posts, and although my posting was sporadic at best, I'm glad I kept a record of my thoughts during my pregnancy.

On a completely unrelated note, here's a video (bad quality because we took it with a cell phone) of Evan's latest try at tummy time. Recently I've resorted to putting Evan on MY tummy to get him to work out his neck muscles.


No comments: