I mentioned in my last post that Evan often gets comments about his eyelids. This wasn't always the case since he used to have one-fold lids, as can be seen in these photos of Evan at one week, and at two months old.


Then one day, in early February (at about 3.5 months old), I noticed Evan's right eyelid had developed a fold.

At the 4-month check-up, when the doctor commented on his asymmetrically folded eyelids, I told him that it was actually a new development, and he responded that the other eyelid would probably change eventually. Lo and behold, a few weeks later, the left eyelid started to fold (just a little).

Well, the process was completed this week, and now Evan has two two-fold eyelids. It's not really that important (he's adorable either way, if I may say so myself), but Ko-chan's fretting (not seriously) that he's lost one more common feature with the baby.

Someday I'll get around to writing about REAL developments.
No comments:
Post a Comment