Saturday, December 22, 2007

Evan is Two Months Old!


I should be in bed since I don't know when Evan will be waking up hungry, but just as I was starting to shut down the computer I realized I hadn't posted about Evan's mini birthday!

We didn't do anything special today (well, except print out New Year's cards, but that has nothing to do with Evan's birthday). But it's a Saturday and Ko-chan was home, so we had a nice day with the three of us. It was especially good because Evan, who is usually inclined to be in a bad mood, blessed us with several periods of good temperament. And they lasted for more than a minute or two! Yay!

I hope he has more days like this, especially on days when it's just the two of us and I don't have Daddy around to tag.

Ok, off to dreamland!

No comments: